Monday, May 18, 2009

Country Livin' At It's Best


This is another picture I took when we were out and about. I liked this place, because it was an old homestead (big old barn, house and outbuildings), and the folks living there have gone to the time and expense to fix everything up. I really like these old buildings, and it makes my heart smile when someone is willing to preserve them for the next generation to see. I also like the really old wagon that they had placed in front of the barn. What you DON'T see, which I thought was really funny....was an old antique Rolls Royce that was parked just out of this picture. This family has an eclectic collection of many fun things. Ask me how I know - they were having a garage sale - and we just had to stop. Tis the season......

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are closed - due to spam on my blog.

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.