Thursday, May 28, 2009

Here's To You Cliff


Tomorrow our church will gather as a family to remember our friend Cliff. We know that he will not see another sun set here on earth and it is sad for us. However, we know that he will be up there in the big sky - probably adjusting the color of future sunsets. There is no doubt that he will gather everybody around the campfire and all will listen to one of his many stories - some true and some otherwise. Oh yes, he was a great teller of stories and the twinkle in his eye will shine across the heavens.

1 comment:

  1. Ιt's a shame you don't haνе a donate
    button! I'd definitely donate to this excellent blog! I suppose for now i'll ѕettle for boοk-marκing and аdding your RSS feed to
    my Google aсcount. I look forward to brand neω updates and will talk about this ѕitе
    with mу Facеbook grοup. Τalk soon!



    My web pagе: Watch Red Widow Season 1 Episode 4 The Escape Online Free Stream

    ReplyDelete

Comments are closed - due to spam on my blog.

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.