Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Who Am I?




Who Am I?
Something you need to know about me is that I was raised on a farm in southern Michigan. Although our family lived on a working farm, dad also had an off the farm job – to support his dream of raising his family on a farm. This experience influenced me throughout my entire life. I have many fond memories of riding on a John Deere “B”, sitting on the seat facing backwards, while Dad plowed and planted the fields. We did this together for many hours. Some of you will know what I am talking about when I say I can still hear the familiar sound of the John Deere “putt… putt… putt”. Hence, I am using the photo of the John Deere as my identity photo in honor of my dad– at least for now. The other really neat thing is that I have a soul mate who also enjoys many of the same things that I do. Thus we are able to enjoy tractor pulls, farm shows, and country fairs together. Here we are at the first show of the season. Stay tuned…….

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are closed - due to spam on my blog.

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.