Thursday, July 23, 2009

New Beginnings

One of the advantages of having to get up early in the morning to go to work is that you are up early in the morning. During some parts of the year this is way before sunrise. But during the summer we get to enjoy the sun as it brings a start to a new day. It's quiet and a good time to reflect. One morning last week I sneeked back to our pond to try and catch a photo of the sandhill cranes sleeping in the water. I almost succeeded, but their friends the ducks told on me. They left in a huff - making a lot of noise as if they were scolding me for disrupting their sleep. I can't blame them.........

1 comment:

  1. I live this view in the morning.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are closed - due to spam on my blog.

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.