Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Barbershop Tribute


I found this darling "little" beauty shop on US12 in Clinton last week. It caught my eye because of the barber pole on the outside, along with the red-white-& blue flowers in the window boxes. The reason I said "little" is because the building is only 8 feet wide! It is squashed between two full size buildings in the main shopping area. While I was taking a picture the owner came out and invited me inside. She shared a great story - her father had been a barber and she had his mug collection on display, along with other pictures and memorabilia. What a great tribute to her father - she was following in his footsteps.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are closed - due to spam on my blog.

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.