Wednesday, October 21, 2009

On the Street Where I Lived ------- Outdoor Wednesday

This is a memory picture for me. I grew up on a small farm in rural southern Michigan. We lived on a gravel road. Some things change and some things don't. This is our neighbor's house. The road is still gravel and the house is still owned by the same family. It still looks the same. I wanted to capture the feeling of fall. The corn is ready to harvest, the trees are in their fall colors and the sky was beautiful. Life is good........

4 comments:

  1. Your photo is lovely. I'm glad you were able to recapture a happy memory. I hope you are having a wonderful Outdoor Wednesday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gwendolyn, How wonderful you live close enough to capture some of your childhood memories of what it looked like in the fall. I live to far from my childhood homes for that, plus there were to many! have a wonderful evening.

    ReplyDelete
  3. looks like a peaceful place to live. thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are closed - due to spam on my blog.

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.