Monday, December 21, 2009

Tree of Life - MyWorld Tuesday

I call this the "tree of life" because of the twisted branches. To me the branches represent the various paths that can be taken in life - some twisted, some straight, but all of them reaching outward toward the future. I don't know what kind of tree this is. It has beautiful flowers in the spring and amazing red leaves in the fall. I often pass this tree while at work - and I always stop to contemplate it's structure. Enjoy!

For more pictures from photographers around MyWorld click here.

7 comments:

  1. I also like the twisty branches! They make trees so much more interesting!!!
    Have a safe and Happy Christmas!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have you seen the tree of life at Walt Disney World? It is an interesting structure.

    I like your tree of life with its twisted branches and the snow that they captured, as well as the analogy that you used to compare it with life.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is that ever a unique looking tree, great shot.

    All the best
    Guy
    Regina In Pictures

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a marvelous tree and you did capture it perfectly! I also love your take on what the tree represents!

    Have a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

    Sylvia

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful tree and a great shot of it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. It is a beautiful tree and it looks so pretty with the bit of snow on it.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are closed - due to spam on my blog.

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.