Monday, January 11, 2010

On The Street Where I Live Part 2 - MyWorld Tuesday


New snow and beautiful sky. When those two events occured this weekend, I got up the courage to venture out. The temperatures were in the single digits, but the white snow and blue sky were calling to me. After I warmed up my camera battery, everything worked fine.

In the fall I posted an image of this same farmsted with it's fall colors. I tried to stand in the same spot to take the same picture, however, there was about 3 feet of snow in the ditch. You can take a peek at that previous picture here. Thanks for stopping by.

For more MyWorld pictures from photographers around the world click here.

15 comments:

  1. What a perfect day for a photo! Everything is so vibrant - the blue of the sky and the red of the barn are so vibrant against the snowy white backdrop! Beautiful! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, yes! a perfect day indeed! And how very lovely your world is! Marvelous capture! Thanks for sharing! Have a great week!

    Sylvia

    ReplyDelete
  3. A sunny day in January is an excellent reason to venture outdoors with your camera!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It does look perfect, I love the scene. Very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a difference a few months can make. It is beautiful, though, in both shots.

    ReplyDelete
  6. both the fall and winter shots are beautiful...but i like the winter very much.
    have a fab week.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful, so beautiful! I love that red barn!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your world is really enticing. I like this view very, very much.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely shot. Snow and blue sky is a great combination.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow - this is a gorgeous shot - as was the one in the fall shot.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are closed - due to spam on my blog.

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.