Monday, May 17, 2010

To My Mother

You're such a loving person
with so many thoughtful ways
Of caring and of sharing
and of brightening other's days.
So it isn't any wonder
that you're loved so very much
Or that you're such a special part
of all the lives you touch.

I just got back from spending a whole week with just mom and I. It was really refreshing to be in the beautiful weather of Florida, while at the same time I had a few anxious moments when I missed being on the internet. Not once, during the whole week did I access the web. However, the peace and quiet and slow pace made up for it. I survived, now I am back at full speed.

This was a lovely bouquet of flowers that mom received from my sister.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are closed - due to spam on my blog.

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.