Thursday, July 8, 2010

The Dancing White Stallions

This past weekend was so exciting for me. I finally got to see the Lipizzan stallions perform in an outdoor arena - which allowed me to photograph close up. The trainers were so wonderful, and allowed us to take as many pictures as we wanted. It was so hard to pick one picture, but I kind of liked this one because the rider snuck a glance at me and smiled for the camera. If you would enjoy seeing more pictures of the show stop by my gallery by clicking here.

1 comment:

  1. The Lipizzan stallions have perform near here from time to time, but I have not yet seen them. They are beautiful horses. You captured really nice photographs.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are closed - due to spam on my blog.

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.