Monday, August 2, 2010

The Eve of Destruction - MyWorld

This may look like a picture of a building being torn down, but it is a piece of history for me. I had my office in this building for a number of years and even though my office moved I still worked in this building right until it was closed. My office was on the top floor in the back corner. It wasn't there the next day. Progress can't be stopped.
Edited in PS5, Topaz Adjust, and noise reduction in LR3.
For more photots from MyWorld photographers around the world click here.

10 comments:

  1. Hmmm. Some change is sooo hard to take!

    ReplyDelete
  2. aloha

    a very interesting photo to share with us today, i enjoyed the photo and your association of working here on the top floor

    my world in posted on my plantfanatic blog today :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful HDR photo

    Regards, Bram

    Seen on My World Tuesday

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love whatever tweaking you applied to this image. Wonderful. Sorry to hear about an end of an era in your professional life.

    www.ewok1993.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Superb capture although it is sad! And it's happening in so many places to so many people! Hope your week goes well, Gwendolyn!

    Sylvia

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice shot of the demolition in progress. There is alot in this photo....and alot of memories for you....

    ReplyDelete
  7. You'll be glad to have this evidence of your past life when the new building is built.

    ReplyDelete
  8. sorry to hear about a part of your memory being torn down here.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are closed - due to spam on my blog.

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.