Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Heritage Trail Garage Sale - MyWorld

This past weekend was Michigan's annual Longest Garage Sale which runs the full length of US 12 - Detroit to Chicago meandering thru big cities, small towns, farmland and forests, up hills, and down hills. What fun!
The temperature was in the mid 90's, so it was rather hot. The bench was a welcome sight for tired feet but when I went to sit I noticed the sign "No Parking." I was wondering if that meant I couldn't park my butt on the bench or what! Never-the-less, it is great fun to watch the people and enjoy the summer fun.

For more photos from photographers from around the world click here.






3 comments:

  1. Now that is a GARAGE sale! Wow! Fun post for the day, Gwendolyn! Hope your week is off to a great start!

    Sylvia

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! This must be the World's biggest and longest garage sale. Hope you got some treasures.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! That's a garage sale to beat all garage sales! We're having our neighborhood "Trash & Treasure" sales this coming weekend.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are closed - due to spam on my blog.

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.