Monday, October 4, 2010

This little piggy..... My World

This little piggy was found attracting attention alongside the road next to a farmer's market. He is very fashionable. Made from various bales of hay and pumpkins. In order for you to get a feel of the scale.....his mid-section is made up of round bales - they weigh between 500-600 pounds and are about 5 feet in diameter. His legs are made of square bales which are 3-4 feet long. His meal of gourmet "corn on the cob" is on the table. Looks like dessert is in the background. What more could a piggy ask for!

For more photos from around the world click here.

14 comments:

  1. Now that is a PIG! How fun! And what great captures for the day! And, yes! what more could a piggy ask for? Thanks for the smiles, Gwendolyn! Great way to start the week! Enjoy!

    Sylvia

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is such a nice find. i'd love to take my picture with her.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH! This is so sweet! I LOVE it! Farmers create animals out of hay bales here but NEVER anything as wonderful as this! You made me smile. :))

    ReplyDelete
  4. Curl on the pigtail means he is happy, doesent it ?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Makes me think of "This Little Piggy Went To Market"
    Whoever did it is very talented. And patient.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great place it must be, something alike being possible. Thank you for the memories of home. Please have a good Tuesday.

    daily athens

    ReplyDelete
  7. He is wonderful!
    Toronto had a truck load of pigs wandering the highway early this morning after the tractor trailer rolled on its way to the stockyards. I'd rather see this kind of pig by the side of the road.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a delightful post! Some people are so creative! Nice shot.

    This is my World!

    ReplyDelete
  9. So sweet the LITTLE piggy looks :-D

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very nice photo

    Have a nice week,
    Greetings, Bram

    My Word Tuesday post

    Seen on My World Tuesday

    ReplyDelete
  11. Someone has a sense of humour!!! I love it!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are closed - due to spam on my blog.

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.