Sunday, March 13, 2011

Extreme Vacation!

There will be a short break in blogging. I fell earlier this week on the ice and broke both bones in my lower leg at the ankle joint. The doctors installed a plate and several screws to stabilize the bones. Hopefully, if I behave, I can be as good as new before long. In the meantime, I won't be able to get upstairs to my computer. The good news is that I'll have plenty of time to work on photos and learn more Photoshop on my laptop downstairs.

Stay tuned.......

3 comments:

  1. I'm so sorry to hear about your leg. I hope you heal quickly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry to hear of your fall. I hope your leg mends quickly!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like you seeing "the good news" :-D

    May the bones soon be OK again - keep smiling ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Comments are closed - due to spam on my blog.

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.