Thursday, September 8, 2011

I Love a Good Fair Sky Watch Friday

One of the best things about summer are the county fairs.  I just love a good fair.  The sights, sounds and smells. I usually skip the midway and head on over to the livestock barns. Looking at all of the livestock and farm exhibits is the highlight.  My favorite fairs are agriculture based.  You can see farm produce, flowers, quilts, antique farm equipment, livestock, 4-H livestock, tractor pulling and so much more.    The kids getting their animals ready and showing them at their finest -brings back great memories.  The Fulton County fair in northern Ohio surely is a fine example of an agriculture based fair - in case you missed it, the  fair grounds has a giant grain elevator in the corner of the parking lot. 

More Sky Watch photos from the around the world.  Click here

4 comments:

  1. The buzz and hum and colour of fairs or outdoor markets always intrigue me! Those silos are humungous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun capture and such lovely skies/clouds for the day, Gwendolyn! I loved the county fairs when I was growing up in Texas. Fun memories!! Hope you have a great weekend!

    Sylvia

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree because I don't like when I sweat and people are very close to each other. ^_^

    Sky View

    ReplyDelete

Comments are closed - due to spam on my blog.

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.