Sunday, October 9, 2011

Surprise

This weekend we attended an interesting field trip to the city of Detroit.  One of our stops was on Belle Isle.  It just didn't fit my expectations to see a horse and rider galloping along the water front.  It served to remind me to be careful with stereotyping.  Oh by the way, this picture was taken by Greg.  I missed this shot, because I was enjoying the unusually warm weather sitting on the park bench and didn't turn around to see the horse go by until it was too late. 

1 comment:

  1. I saw horse riders at Riverside Park when I was there a couple months ago. I was pretty surprised as well. I think it is a group in Detroit.

    http://michiganexposures.blogspot.com/2011/08/horse-riders-in-detroit.html

    ReplyDelete

Comments are closed - due to spam on my blog.

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.