This church was built in 115 days for $115.00 in 1902. Notice that there are two front doors. This usually indicates the church follows the custom of men sitting on one side of the church and women on the other side. But this church didn't follow that custom. The two doors are there because the church borrowed the building plans of another church that did divide its congregation by gender.